You have heard of WikiLeaks. Well this is LegalLeaks!
Here all victims of judicial abuse and human rights violations, especially in the
family law area, can post their legal court orders to show
the world just how unjust our judicial system is.
This shows you how the legislation in our government is violating all
- Parental Rights
- Family Rights
- Human Rights
- Equal Rights
- Protection by the Criminal Code
- GUARANTEED Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Anti Slavery Rights.
They thrive unchallenged because they have four things going for them.
- Secrecy. Do you realize that most family law court orders are not made public?
- Secrecy in Criminal Court. The judge does not provide a court order or a reason for the judge’s decision.
- Unlimited money. They have the money to outlast anyone and they get paid for doing it.
- Unlimited Power. No accountability by anyone including the government.
To post your court order, you must become a user. Simply send me an email and ask to be added
and upon approval you will have access to only your posts. We encourage all members to make
a donation. We want to promote this website to the world and we need your help.
Make sure you
- click on your category.
- province or state and
- the type of court order it is.
- Make sure to tag the person who violated your rights in the tag area. Add more keywords.
- Write a brief description in your post of the rights violated.
- Pdf files will show up in another window.
- If you have trouble submitting your files, see tutorial here.
Enjoy. There is no anonymity here. Court orders contain the names of those involved.
Connie Brauer and Vic Harris
TO THE HOUSE OF COMMONS
IN PARLIAMENT ASSEMBLED
We, the undersigned, residents of Canada, draw the attention of the House to the following:
1. The Federal Recommended Child Support Guidelines, the Divorce Act, the Matrimonial Property Act and unequal, arbitrary access orders are unconstitutional. They violate Sect. 7, 15.1 and 28 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
2. The judicial system treats divorced parents unequally and discriminates against one parent while systematically rewarding the other parent. This continues until past age of majority.
3. Judges have unlimited power to seize children for any arbitrary reason and adopt them out without evidence of abuse. Judges have unlimited power to interfere in parents lives and control their children.
4. Sect. 24 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms is violated. There is no court of competent jurisdiction and there are no judges that uphold the guaranteed Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. There is no legal counsel available that offers Charter Rights service in Canada. Victims have no recourse.
5. The police arbitrarily refuse to provide protection to victims if there is a civil case involved, currently or previously, especially in family law.
Powered by ScribeFire.
All displaced parents! Register now to post your corrupt court orders. Disclose what the courts don’t want others to know.
Dear Displaced Parents,
Are you tired of being violated by the court system?
Are you a non custodial parent, who has been deprived of your GUARANTEED Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Parental rights and human rights by the Canadian or American court system?
Then step up now and post those corrupt court orders.
You will need to register with me by sending me an email. I need your name and email.
I will then set you up and then you can post your court orders.
What they don’t want others to know. How Bad the courts treat you.
Stop them Now! Post Your corrupt court orders.
Tags: courts, Canada, NS, judicial abuse, non custodial fathers, non custodial parents, corrupt court orders, violation of parents rights, Charter rights, United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, human rights
Powered by Qumana
Hacktivists’ attack WikiLeaks enemies
By JILL LAWLESS and RAPHAEL G. SATTER The Associated Press
Thu, Dec 9 – 4:54 AM
LONDON — Hackers rushed to the defence of WikiLeaks on Wednesday, launching attacks on MasterCard, Visa, Swedish prosecutors, a Swiss bank and others who have acted against the site and its jailed founder Julian Assange.
Internet “hacktivists” operating under the label “Operation Payback” claimed responsibility in a Twitter message for causing severe technological problems at the website for MasterCard, which pulled the plug on its relationship with WikiLeaks a day ago.
MasterCard acknowledged “a service disruption” involving its Secure Code system for verifying online payments, but spokesman James Issokson said consumers could still use their credit cards for secure transactions. Later Wednesday, Visa’s website was inaccessible.